BigCommerce for WordPress Tutorial: How To Change Store Slugs
By default your BC4WP main products page is at /products/. Categories and Brands are at similar addresses. These are called “slugs” in WordPress, and in this video I’ll show you how to easily change them to anything you want, no code required!
Get Started: www.bigcommerce.com/solutions/wordpress-ecommerce-plugin/
BigCommerce for WordPress is a free plugin that lets you use BigCommerce to power your site’s backend commerce needs and WordPress for your site’s design and content. This headless solution delivers both advanced commerce functionality and design customization freedom by allowing each platform to do what it does best.
* Download Plugin: wordpress.org/plugins/bigcommerce/
* Review Changelog: plugins.trac.wordpress.org/browser/bigcommerce/trunk/CHANGELOG.md
* Follow Us on Twitter: twitter.com/bigcommercedevs twitter.com/bigcommerce
* Learn More on the BigCommerce Developer Blog: medium.com/bigcommerce-developer-blog
* About BC4WP: www.bigcommerce.com/solutions/wordpress-ecommerce-plugin/