BigCommerce for WordPress Tutorial: How To Disable Quickview
Quickview allows customers to open up a small window to interact with a product without loading a full page. Sometimes this isn’t ideal however, so there’s a switch to turn it off. This video will show you how.
BigCommerce for WordPress is a free plugin that lets you use BigCommerce to power your site’s backend commerce needs and WordPress for your site’s design and content. This headless solution delivers both advanced commerce functionality and design customization freedom by allowing each platform to do what it does best.
Get Started: www.bigcommerce.com/solutions/wordpress-ecommerce-plugin/
* Download Plugin: wordpress.org/plugins/bigcommerce/
* BC4WP Changelog: plugins.trac.wordpress.org/browser/bigcommerce/trunk/CHANGELOG.md
* Follow Us on Twitter: twitter.com/bigcommercedevs twitter.com/bigcommerce
* Learn More on the BigCommerce Developer Blog: medium.com/bigcommerce-developer-blog
* About BC4WP: www.bigcommerce.com/solutions/wordpress-ecommerce-plugin/