BigCommerce for WordPress Tutorial: How To Enable SSL In Both LocalWP And DesktopServer
The Embedded Checkout feature of BigCommerce for WordPress requires an SSL certificate to function. If you’re using a local development environment, SSL can be difficult to install locally. It’s much easier using either LocalWP or DesktopServer, and in this video we’ll show you how to install an SSL certificate in both of them.
BigCommerce for WordPress is a free plugin that lets you use BigCommerce to power your site’s backend commerce needs and WordPress for your site’s design and content. This headless solution delivers both advanced commerce functionality and design customization freedom by allowing each platform to do what it does best.
Get Started: www.bigcommerce.com/solutions/wordpress-ecommerce-plugin/
* Download Plugin: wordpress.org/plugins/bigcommerce/
* BC4WP Changelog: plugins.trac.wordpress.org/browser/bigcommerce/trunk/CHANGELOG.md
* Follow Us on Twitter: twitter.com/bigcommercedevs twitter.com/bigcommerce
* Learn More on the BigCommerce Developer Blog: medium.com/bigcommerce-developer-blog
* About BC4WP: www.bigcommerce.com/solutions/wordpress-ecommerce-plugin/