When something fails in WordPress it can be difficult to tell where. Is it in your theme? A plugin? Your ecommerce code? PHP log files will often tell you exactly where the problem is. This video shows you how to easily watch the log file for problems using LocalWP.
BigCommerce for WordPress is a free plugin that lets you use BigCommerce to power your site’s backend commerce needs and WordPress for your site’s design and content. This headless solution delivers both advanced commerce functionality and design customization freedom by allowing each platform to do what it does best.
* Download Plugin: wordpress.org/plugins/bigcommerce/
* Review Changelog: plugins.trac.wordpress.org/browser/bigcommerce/trunk/CHANGELOG.md
* Follow Us on Twitter: twitter.com/bigcommercedevs twitter.com/bigcommerce
* Learn More on the BigCommerce Developer Blog: medium.com/bigcommerce-developer-blog
* About BC4WP: www.bigcommerce.com/solutions/wordpress-ecommerce-plugin/